Tuesday 21 June 2016

P5(b) Producing and Reviewing an Off Line Edit

Meaning & Purpose: In this area, I am going to explain how my edition begins by following my plans. I will also put some screenshots to give a better idea of what is going on through the discussion. There are three stories that based on Starbucks coffee and the main character Marco, screenshots and scenes in the video advert will be shown below.



The images below are the storyboard that we planned before we moved on to the filming process:


We followed the timeline in our storyboard planning, and we tried to show it in the video as the sam as possible compare to our drawing, it reflects the images in our mind. In my opinion, I think that was quite successful, as we bring the storyboard and script with us when we moved on to a new location and film the scene that we decided to film on that day. The images below are explained well how does the stories goes through the process. 





No comments:

Post a Comment